Friday, September 7, 2007

Miracle? noooo ...

After we returned from the trip, I have been combating a sore throat with peroxide rinses. I gave up, yesterday, and made an appointment for the next day at my doctor's office. Today (which is that "next day") the peroxide showed its effectiveness. I felt so much better that I called and canceled the appointment. One just has to be careful not to swallow the stuff.

I am careful, believe me.

Even so, at such a celebration, one kisses a lot of frogs, relatives, people.

2 comments:

Zeta said...

The pollen count of various weeds is at its highest point for this month according to CNN. Ops, maybe cutting the mystery hedge on the side yard was a bad idea. Hope you are feeling better Ranger.

RANGER said...

Yes I am, thanks. Naps are good therapy, too. Mew says so, anyway.