Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bits 'n Pieces from earth ...

The quiet issuing from o1 doc's direction is due to a knee injury suffered in a bad fall. She has to stay off her feet and keep it elevated. As our brother told her, the fall wasn't bad but the landing was terrible.

The wedding pictures are up at zeta's. I still get all clouded up and tend to rain over them. I was determined not to cry at the wedding but I surely am making up for it now. May need a new keyboard if this keeps up.


Where's Waldo Mew? Still helping, in a supervisory capacity.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of the quiet from the northern end of the state is also due to the posting of a particular "Nevy"'s wedding photographs and the necessity of looking at them again and again - It's hard to type and gaze at the pictures at the same time. They're so great, it's almost like being there with you.

Big Ed said...

Mew has a branch in front of her face. It kinda messes up her image. I hope o1 Doc gets better soon, missed you at the wedding. Consequently, you missed out on good eats. Sorry to hear you had a nasty trip.

Anonymous said...

It just wasn't the trip I was hoping to make :{

Right foot still swells when I'm on it too much - but the knee is losing some puffiness right under the knee-cap, so I guess it's improving. Switched from ice to heat and that may speed things along.

Big Ed said...

I'll pray for you and I hope you get better soon.

Zeta said...

Aaaww, she looks so cute. One for you, one for me.