Friday, December 28, 2007

On the way, a detour ...

Big Ed had a routine medical test after which he had some complications. He is mostly recovered, now, but spent some time in the emergency room on the route to this recovery. He is a good patient, and I have this on excellent authority.

Thank you, Zeta, for all your help with the ins and outs while he was waiting and afterward. Your parents must be so proud of you. I can testify to that! It is such a relief to have "inside" help which is so freely offered.

Big Ed and I
actually spent 30 hours awake with two/three hours of sleep tucked in somewhere, not a planned activity. We also spent from before midnight until noon the next day without eating. I lost one pound. He lost ten.

Life can be so unfair.

1 comment:

Big Ed said...

I'm feeling much better now. I can almost breathe a full lungfull. I am way better than I was when I just got out of the hospital that Thursday morning. I could barely breathe in at all then.