Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Riveting, just riveting . . .

After burning the candle at both ends, middle, and then some, I have to miss the debate in favor of sleep. I watched the first two questions and answers. I decided the candidates are not going to answer the actual questions that are asked of them but use the queries as jumping off places to the message that each wants to expound, instead.

I
can't
stay
awake.

One of them would have to set himself on fire to get my attention at this point. Besides, tomorrow I can examine the hash and rehash on any of the media you care to name.

So there I go . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've seen a debate like this before, haven't you! The only new thing heard was Big Mac saying the powers that be - will buy up those nasty old bad mortgages that people can't pay...and give them back with a lower value... so people can stay in their home. What incentive is there then to live within one's means.

RANGER said...

Exactly so. Dang. We paid ours off. Now I feel like a spectator at the Roman Circus of Gladiators. Blood in the sand. Money, I mean. Money in the sand, or something . . .