Friday, June 11, 2010

When they have to track you down . . .

Every once in a while, I enter a contest on the various web sites that I follow with Live Bookmarks. I love the Live Bookmark idea and never miss a new post since I began to use it. The downside to this is that the older posts don't demand that I go back and revisit them again. They acquire a small icon next to them, in my bookmark list, to show that I already have read them..

So when this post appeared in The Thrifty Things, I entered. Contrary to expectations, I was one of the winners. But, I never went back to check. Pam, of The Thrifty Things, had to track me down and leave a comment to tell me about it.


Wasn't that a kind thing to do?

And don't I feel like the most inept of bloggers?

1 comment:

Zeta said...

Aaawww that was nice. Great news. Now, you should play the lotto.