Thursday, January 31, 2008

Feline a la newsprint ...

This morning, I slept later than usual. When I finally came into the dining room, I noticed there was a piece of newspaper on the corner of the table. it was impossible to miss the cat perched in the center of the newspaper.

Now, it is a fact well known to us that Mew loves newspaper. If we let a piece sit on the floor while we are reading one, soon it will attract a catsitter. However, this was the first time she succumbed to the attraction of the newspaper on the forbidden surface of the table.

Or, perhaps, it was the very first time someone caught her up there ...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sly kitty. Mew made the headlines this morning!

Big Ed said...

Thank God she doesn't come and beg on the table. I have heard of cats jumping on the table and competing with the food on the plate. L keeps the rest of us from spoiling little Mew. I'm sure she gets the food off of someone's plate while L is not looking. The rest of us are almost house trained, not quite.

Zeta said...

Mew, knew if she waited long enough, Ranger would wake up for someone's breakfast.

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this [url=http://www.pascherlongchampsac.eu/sac-hobo-longchamp-pas-cher-c-7.html]Sac Hobo Longchamp Pas Cher[/url] blog and I am impressed! Very helpful information particularly the final part :) I take care of such info much. Sac En Bandoulière Longchamp [url=http://www.pascherlongchampsac.eu/sac-longchamp-pliage-toureiffel-c-17.html]Sac Longchamp Pliage Tour-Eiffel[/url] ,I used to be seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.