Saturday, February 9, 2008

Looky here ...


Above, the Dad shows off my own personal electronic device. J and I each have one.

We are down to three in residence. Sadly, half our complement left for their homes, this morning. J and I crept out of our room, being sooo quiet so as not to wake anyone. I headed for the coffee pot first and found they had already had breakfast (the best kind of guests: ones who help themselves when invited to do that!) and were waiting for the Dad to come back from Mickie D's. We enjoyed having them and the visit was wayyy too brief.

Big Ed told us he enjoyed his bike rides with Zeta. How nice the weather has been for them. 'Course, yesterday that changed. We were grateful for the rain however, and the grass, the grass, it is a-greening.

I gon' do the nap thing, this afternoon. After a visit to the library ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Dad looks a little like a veteran salesman showing an AT&T product. Or else he's got his own number on the menu and is proud he was able to navigate your personal communication device.

Guests who help themselves as requested are the bestest kind and we appreciate the photographs!

Bike riders could post a pic or two, if they wanted to....

Anonymous said...

it's my very own Comcast remote in his hand. He was being humorous.

Zeta said...

"I've got the power!" was my first thought as I viewed Uncle Ronnie holding the remote in the picture.

This is a great family photo of all three, Daughter, Mom, and Dad.