Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Under the clouds . . .

The weather was really nice, today. Too bad that I was under it. Even large quantities of Imodium didn't help, which may give you some idea. My doctor's office was a peach and faxed a prescription to CVS. I take back everything negative I ever thought about CVS. They had it ready by the time the collector arrived to pick it up. Thanks B.E.

Much better now. Dining on scrambled eggs and dry toast felt like a filling feast. At present, all-the-fish-in-the-sea and I are inhaling water, big time.

3 comments:

Zeta said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. CVS has moments where they have surprised me with great service. The young lade behind the counter explained to me how to use all the items that came with my D. meter. Hopefully, you will be dining on your own food options soon.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear the weather was nice but health was inclement! I was going to ask symptoms but reading the medicine you took, I really don't need to know more. You hadn't eaten any off-shore grown tomatoes, had you? Funny, when you've been sick that way, eggs and toast just hit the spot. Or rice and margerine. Or grits and margerine... naw, stick with rice!

RANGER said...

Actually, we do have some teen-eentsy grape tomatoes that are supposed to be safe. J ate them too and he's fine. He can have the rest of them though. I'm off 'em for a while.