Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Can you hear me now? No?

We had a most welcome visit from an AT&T rep to discuss U-verse. We don't know how long it will be before the service actually reaches our area but we have signed up. Installation will be at no charge, when it finally does arrive, which was a pretty good incentive to change to that different horse, midstream or not.

The kicker was that we will double our internet speed. Now I really do need some small, inexpensive, external speakers.
I have to disconnect from the docking station when I want to watch something on hulu.com (or anything else with sound) because connecting the laptop to the docking station disables the internal speakers.

There's always something . . .

3 comments:

Zeta said...

Welcome to U-verse. Please fasten your seat belts for a fast ride into the future of speed. Please remember to turn up you speakers and enjoy the music. Once you see the additional small box next to your larger box on Miller Road, wella, you are officially a U-verse member.

Zeta said...

Ops, I lost an r in the word your. I found the small r next to my computer.

RANGER said...

I will go look today to see if the li'l box is there. Thanks.

Wow, I nevr thot to look next to the cmputer for those missing letters. There mst be a boxful next to mine. How clevr of U.