Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tuesday Morning on Sunday afternoon . . .

This afternoon, I headed over to Tuesday Morning. We had received a flyer about a sale that starts on (wait, now) Tuesday and I wanted to see what kind of place it is before the sale.

It was as disorganized as any antique store in Abbeville, North Carolina. Which pretty much means that if you are looking for anything specific, good luck to ya. It was fun to browse.

My guys might not think so, but it was like treasure hunting. Wouldn't you think the hunter half of a hunter/gatherer duo would relish the challenge. But no.

That's why I went by myself . . .

5 comments:

Zeta said...

Tuesday Morning. I haven't been there in a few months. I've purchased a few items from their store. Lets see...a vase, rain gear, sweater, and a small rug.

RANGER said...

Zeta, your hunter/gatherer skills are phenomenal. But, you knew that . . .

Zeta said...

Yes, but I have a great RangerMom teacher who taught me how to search for bargins.

Big Ed said...

I swear to you there are no bargains there now.

ol Doc said...

Tues. Morn. has an online presence. I checked and the closest store to us'n is down in G'ville....aka Gator Nation town. Why go there when I can shop from the comfort of my own home. Some hunting and very little gathering to be done but lots'a goodies right near the cave! I'll be here when y'all get back, okay?