Thursday, January 8, 2009

Re-thinking . . .

Accidentally, and weeks apart, J and I were scheduled for eye appointments one day after the next one. Mine today was the second one, his was yesterday. It is so difficult to get appointments for the Eye Center that we cut our last minute upstate visits short in order to be back for them.

Yesterday, we rose early as his appointment was one of the day's first. Today, I also rose early as my appointment was early. There was one difference today. I opened the door to leave and made a quick u-turn to fetch a jacket. The two day's appointments were similar but the weather was absolutely not. Even the weather inside the building was on the frosty side.

Sometimes u-turns are just plain necessary . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

U-turns are also necessary when you forget to check your pocket or purse for the car keys.

Zeta said...

Many u-turns take place when you can't remember where you placed you keys in the last twelve hours. The Taurus arrived with only one set of car keys. Yes, we are playing with fire.

RANGER said...

And a package of coconut required a u-turn of sorts today. I found it in my pantry when I was positive it was in Zeta's.

Zeta said...

For sure, the net wt 7oz package is right in front of me. Double take.