Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Can you hear the wooden leg tapping?

Today is a little pirate's first birthday. Happy Birthday, Michael! He is having a themed party: aarrrr, matey. It's a shame that a parrot named Cuga can not attend and sit on Long John Silver-haired Grandpa's shoulder.

I am the world's worst at remembering birthdays, but this one was announced on his mother's web site. So, I would not have any excuse. I still had to use priority mail, plus prayer, to get the remembrance there on time.

At least, I hope.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping the little pirate's mommy will post a few of the pictures taken on the big day. He had lots of family and friends and he got a whole little cake to demolish by himself. There was lots of loving laughter from those gathered around to see him celebrate with his baby-cake. And, he really celebrates the 21st so his big day was Tuesday. It was hard to say g'bye and drive home. We had such a great time while visiting with them all.

RANGER said...

Notice the name correction! Geeze Louise ... how many times is this?

Unknown said...

I was tagged for forgetting birthdays but this time http://www.forgetmeneversolutions.com> helped me a lot in solving my forgetfulness by its reminder services. Go ahead and try.