Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I have become fairly consistent at riding a stationary bike for thirty minutes, every day. If I don't, the blood sugar will creep upward. I like to watch part of a DVD or watch something that holds my attention on TV such as Jeopardy. The time flits by mindlessly and so does the bike ride.

In this vein, I am watching Bridge to Terabithia in half hour daily installments. It really is a children's film and I am probably the only one in our house who would watch it. I won't inflict it on the others. But I do want to find out if the two kids fell in the creek they were swinging over and the rest of the movie is a coma-dream or something.

Such a twist would make it similar to, but not exactly like, An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge, in which the protagonist was not in a coma but was hanged. Twilight Zone, remember that one?

I'll let you know if the end is that depressing. Hope not.

2 comments:

Zeta said...

The movie trailer for Bridge to Terabithia looks like a really great movie. The safari effects keep my attention as I wanted to view more of the creatures.

The Twilight Zone music will never leave my mind. The volume on the TV always seem louder when the show first started to play.

Big Ed said...

Thank you for not enforcing this movie on the others.