Monday, November 26, 2007

A little metaphor goes a long way...

Today seemed to be patterned after that phrase of Ramses (and Seti), in The Ten Commandments: "So let it be written, so let it be done."

My last wild Christmas gifts were hunted down and brought to the fire, all in one morning. I only wish it were: "So let it be written, so let it be wrapped." That's next.

Well, to be truthful, I need some gift cards but that's an easy hunt. The warriors should be back at their quarters by noon.

Unless there are surprises along the way ...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This end of the state hasn't even begun to shop. Got some ideas, though. Does that count?

Big Ed said...

I have to wrap my gifts, and they have to look professionally done. That is the part I don't have the talent to do.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely ideas count, ol doc. That is often the hardest part of hunting up gifts.

As for Big Ed, wrapping is a talent that can be developed. "Side A" folded over to the edge of "Side D" and secured with double sided tape, etc. There will be a quiz ...

Anonymous said...

Actually, the anonymous person above is a tired Ranger who evidently clicked the wrong the radio button. My bad ...