Tuesday, August 26, 2008

As you wish . . .

Who knew that an orange and white cat could disappear in a dark bathroom, on a light tan, fluffy rug? I scared myself silly when I walked in, turned on the light, adjusted the fan and then looked down into a pair of golden eyes looking bemusedly at me.

I was very entertaining, she seemed to say, but as she could hear distant thunder it would be better if one of us left. She decided she would like to stay and her determined body language, plus a decided glance at her paws, settled the matter.

She can, on occasion, make her wishes extremely clear . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see it now!
Purrr....
Flick-adjust, adjust - turn and
Eeeek!
^_^ You should go.

Maybe I'll leave. Yes, I'll definately leave now.

RANGER said...

Obviously you speak cat. It really did startle me as I thought I was alone. Especially there . . .

Zeta said...

Kitty language. Will we ever understand all the lingo. Half closed eyes = I'm glad to see you, or I'm very tired. Eye stare = whats ya eating thr? Is it good? Meow, hurry up I,m hungry now.

RANGER said...

And, while crouched by a what she considers a lizard lair, meow means: "Open the heater door, I need to look inside again."