Monday, March 2, 2009

New toy, my preciousssss

FIU still has the PC. This is being done on a Toshiba laptop with Vista instead of XP. I am used to XP and do not know how steep the learning curve will be. However, I am doing this intuitively. How bad can it be? Heh.

I really do need to go to the Toshiba site and do some reading. I know this. It's just that I have been without an electronic surfboard for a while. Haven't hooked up the scanner or printer, yet. Don't care. Having too much fun,

Need to go splash a bit. Now . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, Jealous of the Toshiba owner we are. Levitate it to our desktop, we would if we COULD!

Zeta said...

Congratulations! Yahoo. Enjoy your splashing with your new toy which is also portable. Toshiba nice. :) Good choice.

RANGER said...

If one is all excited about looking for a laptop, one might be well advised to be sure the final choice has a parallel port for one's elderly but still working printer.

Tomorrow one must install the docking station with said parallel port if one wishes to ever print anything again.