Monday, July 6, 2009

Oh, the little guys . . .

I should have taken a camera to church. My two grand-nephews had grown so much that when I saw the younger of the two, I thought he was his older brother. I really needed that camera.

We went to lunch nearby afterward and I sat with the two boys who told me about some of the events they had met with over the holiday: spectacular fireworks, Ice Age 3, swimming. They are such delightful little personalities that we just picked up where we left off from the last time we saw one another.

Yes, I was happy to see my niece (their mother) and their father. We had a nice visit, too.

But, oh those boys . . .

2 comments:

Zeta said...

Very nice. Glad to hear everyone had a great time. Yes the boys are wonderful. They have great parents, grandparents, and aunts.

ol Doc said...

We're kind of fond of the SoFla contingent, as well. Mutual admiration society will now come to order. All present and accounted for! Happy Birthday to some, Happy Anniversary to others! Good wishes to all.