Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Smart as a crock pot . . .


I have been sleepy for most of this day. I got up at 7:45 this morning and that is practically sleeping until noon. Tomorrow I would like to do it again so I can put the crock pot on early. Ribs are thawing in the refrigerator and should be ready to slow cook tomorrow.

This slow cooker that Rival sent when my old one cracked is such a nice size. You think that, being the size it is and also smart, I can get it to go grocery shopping?

Someone should . . .

4 comments:

Zeta said...

I'm sleepy too. Wish I could sleep longer than I do. Grocery store, yes I too need to arrive to pick up food for next week. Sigh. Lets wait one more day.

ol doc said...

Someone needs to open a window and let the fresh air in. Sounds like a carbon monoxide build up is happening. Probably because there has been so much rain and the windows are shut so much. WAKE UP! Signed - a Concerned Citizen.

Zeta said...

I would wake up if the smell of Starbucks coffee came into the room where the window was open with fresh air.

RANGER said...

Right, Starbucks along with hot fresh air. Temperatures have been in the high 90's and even above that. Whassup with all this heat? One would tend to believe it is summer, or something.