Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blogger, play nice, now ...

Blogger's been having issues, problems, challenges again. I tried to log in and got an error code. This happened previously when I could not post multiple pictures. I sent the new code to Blogger's bug fixers, yesterday.

And I'm back in. For now.

Tonight, we have been watching the Red Sox's Josh Beckett and Mike Lowell (well, there
are more guys than just those two) against the Rockies. Colorado's old uniforms had the "Roc" right next to the front button closure of their shirts which seemed to close the "c" and make it look like an "o." We have referred to them as the Rookies, ever since.

I don't have much emotion invested in who wins but it's nice to see Lowell and Beckett doing well, again ...


3 comments:

Zeta said...

The Florida Marlins 1997 World Series is a memory of the past. One day, I am going to put all of the banners and memorabilia in a shadow box to protect the items we collected at the baseball games. When I was standing at the tunnel with a police officer guarding me while riding his horse, I had mucho denairo which I was taking to the cash-office from the Southwest Royal Lancer Marching band concessions. History was happening in front of me without my camera present. We were so close to the players as they were holding up the trophy in the air. I looked at the police officer as he was sitting on his horse and said “WOW”. He smiled and nodded and also mentioned to me his camera was with somebody also. We had no clue that we were going to stumble upon this moment.

RANGER said...

Isn't that something to remember, though? You guys didn't pay to get inside, either. Even people in skyboxes didn't have the excellent view of events that you did.

Anonymous said...

How special to recall that event. Even without a camera, it is engrained in the memory banks. I bet the officer recalls it, too!