Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Success, of a kind ...



Mew is not necessarily always an innocent bystander. I had never before taken a picture of J doing a puzzle. But, I took the one above a few years ago. He had a backboard set across the coffee table and was working on a puzzle of eagles.




In the evening, I saw Mew put her front paws on the edge of the backboard and tilt it off the table. She then went around and scrabbled her paws in the puzzle. The above was the result.


Of course J forgave the little imp. She was just playing with the puzzle, the same way he was.

She didn't do it again, though ...



3 comments:

Zeta said...

Oh, oh. Did that just happen? Oh my goodness. Time to leave and find a place to look innocent.

RANGER said...

Exactly so. I finally uploaded the third picture of her, in the background, considering things.

Zeta said...

Wow, she is interested. :)