Sunday, October 7, 2007

Eureka ...

My cell phone took really dim looking pictures. It has taken dark pictures ever since I got the RAZR, nearly a year ago. Today, while playing with the camera to use up the little remaining battery juice, I discovered why.

There is this small circle which appears on the left, bottom area of the screen when you turn on the camera. Sort of reminded me of the circle in the middle of the dial. I pressed one side of the circle on the dial and a scroll bar, labled "brightness," appeared on the screen. It was on the next to darkest setting. I am sure the manual mentioned this adjustment, but....

Don't you hate finding a new duhhh?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would that it were so simple to turn from the dark side, Luke.


(snicker, snicker!)

RANGER said...

Obi-wan, you're aliiiive! How can this be?

Zeta said...

Obi-Wan: I have something here for you. I wanted you to have this when you were old enough, but your uncle wouldn't allow it. He feared you might follow old Obi-Wan on some idealistic crusade. It's your razer cell phone. This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or as random as a razor, but an elegant weapon for a more civilized age. For over a thousand generations, the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times, before the Empire.

Anonymous said...

See the end of movie 3 which has now become movie 6 since the prequel is out. Otherwise, it would still be the ending of movie 3 and all those whispy figures would be floating about in the force just before the end credits roll.

I've been here all along, it's just that when the month turned, my computer didn't change your weblog so I'se still stuck in September. I hit refresh and things finally updated. Talk about a DUHHH!

Big Ed said...

Good one Zeta, rofl!