Wednesday, October 17, 2007

If at first you fricassee, fry, fry a hen ... sort of

Evidently, Blogger does not want multiple pictures in one post along with text. Zeta and I are both struggling with this situation. I have an idea that uploading the pictures first and then adding text might work. I was able to upload two pictures, added a third and could not move text around without destroying at least one of the pictures.

I deleted the draft of a post I was massaging/tweaking and will try again tomorrow. Blogger announced it could take up to 24 hours to delete the photos I uploaded. So tomorrow is a fresh start, no?

Oh, do say yes ...

2 comments:

Zeta said...

Among the difficulties of picture posting writing, if paste the second shot to left, third to right with the picture placement, there is more space to work with.

Please, note there will be a test on this post later. Just kidding.

RANGER said...

I tried to post two jpg pix and a third one which was a gif. For a while the gif showed on the post but then it evaporated. I will try your way, next time, plus I'll use all jpg's. I might have shot my own self in the foot using a gif.