Saturday, April 14, 2007

Lead me not into ...

Judith Viorst's name was a crossword puzzle answer this week. The clue asked who wrote "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day."

When I Googled her (to verify,
to verify, not to cheat this time) I discovered she was quoted as saying:

"
Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces."

Upon consideration, I might be able to do that if there were three other people helping me remove the wrapper.




4 comments:

Zeta said...

Uh, no. I would eat all four pieces, and not look back at the reason for this process. Now, if it was an entire bag of chocolate, yes I could eat just four pieces.

Anonymous said...

I vote for all four pieces and a stash in a drawer, underneath the tee-shirts!

RANGER said...

Now we know where to look for chocolate at 01 doc's home. We just have to limit ourselves to four pieces. Apiece. For each of us ...

Zeta said...

May I have more than piece, please...