Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Blame her ...

Susan posted a survey and asked us to complete one ourselves. I am nothing if not lazy, so here goes.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Christmas at McCrorys
2. Summer at Shells City
3. Apparel Studies Department at a State University
4. Office Manager at a State University Police Department

Four places I have lived:
1. Where
2. I am
3. presently
4. planted.
(Evidently when I leave the semi-tropics, I snap back here like a rubber band.)

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Chicago
2. San Francisco
3. Los Angeles
4. Hawaii

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Roast turkey
2. Six Carb Cheesecake (from the Cheesecake Factory)
3. Starbucks coffee (it gets consumed, it's a food!)
4. Slim A Bear by Klondike

Four places I would rather be:
1. Under my own Mango tree
2. Under my own Key Lime tree
3. Under my own Sapodilla tree
4. Under my own Avocado tree

The tree thing is very true.

The food thing is culled from a much more extensive list ...

2 comments:

Zeta said...

Wow, I learned a few items about Ranger. Very interesting.

Anonymous said...

I'm greatful I doesn't BLOG or I'd have to fill out one of these things too. Zeta is right, you DO learn a thing or 4.