Tuesday, July 17, 2007

An impressive ...

The balloon at the right is believed to be one of the largest in captivity. It had to be placed against the drapes in order to stop it revolving and present its best side. Otherwise, you might be able to see that it reaches its present height from the floor.

We understand that we should not feed it, lest it grow more. The recipient does not fear it but is grateful for its imposing presence.
Thanks to Zeta, M, S, and A for allowing me to adopt it

The cat at its base graciously agreed to step into the picture in order to provide scale ...



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a most impressive adornment hovering above a vewwy bwave widdle kittie. Happy B'Day again!

Anonymous said...

I thought about you all day on Monday and still did not send you a birthday email :(

So Happy Belated Brithday!

I Love You

RANGER said...

Thank you so much. I am going to stop counting, though. I am serving notice, this was my last official one!

Big Ed said...

Cute post. I'm glad you enjoyed your meal.

RANGER said...

I did indeed enjoy. E went to Outback and brought back bags of dinner goodies.

All in all, I made out like a pirate: Dinner, the monster-sized balloon, a package of the excellent brown beans, a six-carb cheesecake, a Border's gift certificate (Harry Potter, Friday, yaaaay), a pretty bookmark, elegant Starbucks mug, and carefully chosen cards. Thanks to Zeta, M, A, S, and E.

J had already given me a leather handbag, which I admit having much input into the selection of.

O1 doc sent the sweetest e-card. The celebration lasted for two days. I need a nap.

Zeta said...

Outback rules, just right too. Your very welcome. Remember, I noticed your new purse first and it is really nice.