Saturday, July 21, 2007

Welcome insomnia ...


The HP buddies were successful and each is possessed of a first edition, pictured above. We admit that they are but two of the many "firsts" out there. It took determination, perspiration and comfortable shoes, but attainment is ours.

We shall probably read on into the morning until the doses of Starbucks Caramel Macchiato (with sugar free syrup) wear off and we can sleep again.

Fun? you betcha.

(To: 01 Doc, do you want a last-page-scan sent to you, via email?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I'll pass on the page scan. In a few more hours I can just go to one of the HP Fan Sites and read their comments and find out the ending anyway. And, who knows - maybe one day I'll just sit down and read the series. One thing, I don't think this is the last of the HP books. Al-la Starwars, there's back-story. And perhaps sequel or sequel to the sequel.

Zeta said...

Oh yes, I agree this is not the end of the HP books. The ending of movie of book five, I think, Ranger a little help here, was fantastic. The actors are growing up into great adults.

RANGER said...

I just hope they complete the series of seven films before the actors get too old, or too independent, to do it.

Maybe they should do them the way the Back to the Future trilogy was made: all as part of the same shoot.

Now that the last of the seven books about Harry as the main character is available, they could make the rest of the films without giving away any secrets about the end of book seven.

And yes, I think that there could be a continuation, of a sort ...