Saturday, July 28, 2007

Tagged, I'm it ...


Okay, already. Here they are: eight secrets. I could do part two tomorrow, but I won't!

1. I am typing in my bathrobe and it is 7 p.m. I like naps almost as much as Mew does. (I will post this tomorrow morning.)

2. I am obsessive/compulsive about furling an umbrella neatly back into its original pleats after drying it while it is open. Once, I loaned my very own, personal, neat, furled umbrella to a colleague at work. It came back, wet, wadded together with the velcro band around the wad. I was barely able to save it.

3. I read, without guilt, when I could or should be doing other things. Life is too short for guilt over choosing things that are good for your spirit.

4. I did not start to keep the interior of our car spotless until a few years ago. Actually, it is still not spotless, but now there is no clutter.

5. I wear shoes inside our house only if my feet get cold, or if someone comes to the door. My slippers will sit in the closet for the whole summer. A pair of my shoes is in the living room, right now. Sorry, Zeta ....

6. In sugar free chocolates, I have discovered that I prefer a Russell Stover assortment over Godiva, Godiva only offers plain chocolate or crunch, rounds or bars. Go figure.

7.
I never email from my cell phone. I don’t go on the internet from the cell phone, either.

8. However, I am a person who taken the car into a 180o turn to retrieve a cell phone when I left home without it.

4 comments:

Zeta said...

All is forgiven about the slippers. If I leave my house without my cellular phone, I will zoom, zoom, turn my car around as well. Cell phones have been replaced pay-phones and if I get lost while driving; it is just easier to call for assistance from my car. So that is where the umbrella folded neatly and should be dry comes from. Chocolate is a desired preference, good stuff.

RANGER said...

Confession time: the shoes in the living room are so I can slip 'em on if the doorbell rings. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Anonymous said...

Shoes not on the feet? Okay. I can hear Mom telling us to keep our shoes off the couch (bed, chair, etc) so that one makes sense. So does the reading secret. And the cell phone is a staple in my purse as well. There are no big ol' juicy secrets here. Just stuff I'd do myself. Didn't you ever force a sister to sample birdseed (I just pretended, I wasn't STUPID!) or a brother to wet his fingers and put in a plug? Now THOSE are secrets!

RANGER said...

01 Doc, We are more alike than I thought ... persuasive, too.